Make alumni travel your way to experience adventure! To learn more about alumni travel tours or to request a brochure, visit www.alumni.vt.edu/travel.
- Provence: Aix-en-Provence | June 1-9 | $2,790*
Enjoy historic Aix-en-Provence as you take a private tour of Chateau d' Arnajon. Take in the majestic sights, and see the Roman Empire come alive during a visit to the historic monuments of Arles and Pont du Gard.
- Tuscany: Cortona | June 23-July 1 | $2,590*
Experience Tuscany firsthand. Walk the cobbled streets of Etruscan Cortona, and discover the art, architecture, cuisine, and culture of one of Italy's most beloved regions.
- Canadian Maritimes | July 14-23 | $3,420*
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of the Canadian Maritimes as you visit Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island. Enjoy the rugged coasts, beautiful lighthouses, charming fishing villages, and a whale-watching cruise.
- Scotland: Oban & Stirling | Aug. 15-23 | $2,620*
Travel through the cities of Edinburgh, Oban, and Stirling, and attend a folkloric performance that showcases traditional Scottish music and dance. Visit St. Andrews, known as the home of golf. Witness Edinburgh's famed Tattoo Military Festival.
- Saxony on the Magnificent Elbe River | Sept. 24-Oct. 2 | $2,740*
Sail through the breathtaking scenery of the Saxon Alps to Prague. Visit some of Germany's most picturesque cities, including Potsdam, Wittenberg, and Torgau. Once divided, Berlin is the perfect prelude for a journey into one of Europe's most majestic and historic regions.
- Mediterranean Inspiration: Rome (Civitavecchia) to Venice | Oct. 17-30 | $3,739*
Set sail aboard the deluxe and intimate 684-passenger Oceania Cruise Nautica. Cruise along Italy's treasured west coast, and see the shores of Monaco, Greece, Montenegro, and Croatia. Airfare included.
- China and the Yangtze River | Oct. 31-Nov. 13 | $3,340*
Cruise the scenic Yangtze River aboard the Viking Century Sky, and marvel at the Three Gorges. See such legendary wonders as Beijing's Imperial Palaces and Great Wall, Xi'an's Terra Cotta Warriors, and the Bund in Shanghai, and watch a traditional Peking Opera performance and a show by the Shanghai Acrobatic Theater.
- Germany's Legendary Holiday Market Cruise | Nov. 26-Dec. 4 | from $2,195*
Recapture the magic of the holidays and step into scenes that glitter with fairy-tale charm in Germany. The smell of warm glühwein, roasted chestnuts, and spicy gingerbread will fill the air as you shop in the best of Germany's famed Christkindlmarkts. All excursions included.
* Prices may vary per person and are based on double occupancy. Airfare and V.A.T. taxes are not included, unless otherwise noted. Special airfare available from most major cities. Dates and prices are subject to change. If you have any questions, please contact Gwen Harrington, alumni travel coordinator, at 540/231-6285 or email@example.com.
Alumni Travel Insurance
The Virginia Tech Alumni Association strongly recommends that travelers purchase travel insurance when traveling internationally. An alumni tour is a major investment. Travel insurance will protect that investment. To learn more or to purchase alumni travel insurance, go to www.alumni.vt.edu/travel.